Microsoft Computer Literacy sponsored by Standard Bank
Read the frequently asked questions regarding access to the Microsoft Computer Literacy sponsored by Standard Bank scholarship programme.
- What is digital literacy?
- What is the course about?
- What is the cost of the course?
- What do I require to register for the course?
- I reside in South Africa but don’t have a South African ID can I still register?
- I tried to register for the course, but I am struggling with the process, where do I get support?
- I am experiencing technical issues – how do I get help to resolve this?
- I have some content or course-related questions. How do I speak to a course co-ordinator?
- I'm a student, can I use my certificate at school to get credit?
- I completed my exam where do I get my certificate?
- I completed my exam, where do I get my results?